Featured Listings

Main Photo: ~ DOWNTOWN PUB ~ in : Downtown Home for sale (Vancouver West)
Prop. Type:
Business Only
MLS® Num:

We are excited to bring a rare opportunity to the market. Here is your chance to own and operate a liquor primary Bar establishment close to Vancouver's busy sports stadiums. What we have is a newly renovated, swank looking establishment with a full kitchen, long lease and a great position on the street. With a huge amount of residential population in very close proximity, this is a great opportunity to get a foot in the door of the very profitable Pub industry. This operation makes money, and is basically selling for the price of the assets, it is as simple as walk in and get cash flow from day one.

The name and location of this business will only be disclosed upon receiving a signed CONFIDENTIALITY AGREEMENT which can be found below.

Property Type:
Business Only
MLS® Num:
Size of Premise:
1466 Square Feet
Lease Details:
$6700 per month; Expires 2017; 1 X 5 year option to renew
Liquor Licence:
71 Seats; Liquor Primary; (includes 11 seat patio)
Gross Sales:
$600,000+ in 2013
Liquor Licence, Furniture, Fixtures, Equipment and Leasehold Improvements.
  • Photo 1: ~ DOWNTOWN PUB ~ in : Downtown Home for sale (Vancouver West)
    Photo 1 of 1
Larger map options:
Royalty Group Realty Inc.
Data was last updated April 24, 2019 at 04:00 AM (UTC)
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.